Friday, October 23, 2009

7, The Admissions Counselor

elmerherring

I think the folks over at admissions always have such great style. I suppose you have to put a good face (and suit) on when it comes to playing the admissions game. Elmer happens to be particularly adept at dressing to the nines pretty much everyday and when it comes to pulling off a suit and not making it look too fussy, he's got the style down pat.

elmerherring2

I happen to love herringbone patterned fabric, even though I don't think I could ever pull it off. It's a nice subtle touch that brings life to any suit when you get up close. The tab on the suit's lapels are also pretty old-school prep and adds the perfect touch of personality. And of course, don't forget the bow-tie. Very few people can pull that off nowadays!

Somewhere I heard hats were making a comeback?

No comments: