Sunday, December 13, 2009

23, Lizzy

Lizzy

I'm always amazed when people can throw on something other than Patagonia, North Face, or LL Bean during these winter months in Maine. (I know I always come running to my trusty Patagonia jacket during these hours - or let's be honest and say months - of need.)

Lizzy has a great sense of humor and this is reflected in her outfit. Within a relatively subdued palette of colors, the splash of a vivid floral print really makes this interesting. The thick knit of her coat also looks really cool (and warm)!

Of course, she hasn't totally strayed off the Maine winter-wear track. She's keepin' it real with the Bean Boots. If you haven't bought yourself a pair yet, I resisted for two years and now that I finally have a pair I wonder why I even waited. So head over to LL Bean on a 2AM run and slip a pair on, you won't regret it.

Lizzy2

3 comments:

Vannie said...

absolutely love her bag!

JUJUJUDITH said...

Yeah, I pretty much LOVE this!

Lucy said...

the boots really complete the look- love the quirkiness!